RGTS became an 11-18 mixed comprehensive school in September 2017. We are proud to be the school which retains the importance of positive and productive relationships at the heart of our community.
In 2020, we opened our brand new £14 million new wing and moved into the next stage of the school’s development as our inaugural cohort transitioned into Key Stage 4.
Year on year, we have been expanding our teaching and support staff teams to meet the needs of our growing student body. September 2021 saw our school fully staffed as we welcome our final year group into the school.
We are looking for colleagues who are:
Unrelenting in their pursuit of excellence in all aspects of their practice
Successful in working with young people and securing the best outcomes for them
Team spirited and prepared to go above and beyond to get the job done.
University Schools Trust (UST) is a unique partnership of six world-leading universities and five sector-leading bodies who are working together to deliver a shared vision of inclusive, high-quality and transformational education.
We want to hear from you if you are:
- Committed to providing an inclusive, transformational education for all students.
- Passionate about developing and working within a culture of academic excellence.
- Motivated to contribute directly to the growth and development of a thriving secondary school.
Working with us guarantees the opportunity to:
- Be an integral part of a growing school with potential for leadership and career development.
- Design and deliver bespoke curriculum provision for Key Stage 3, 4 and 5 students.
- Develop links with our wider UST network for CPD and collaborative practice.
This is an exciting appointment for interested candidates you are encouraged to arrange an informal discussion with the Headteacher and/or to visit the school. These can be organised via the HR team:
HR Team, on 020 8312 5480 Ext. 2515 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org