Are you looking for an exciting new job? Perhaps you’re looking to enter the world of work for the first time? If so, we have the opportunity for you!
We are looking for a Business Administration Apprentice to join our Planning department. This role will offer you the chance to:
- Gain valuable work experience as part of a friendly team.
- Earn while you learn a variety of new skills.
- Become an expert in a range of software and IT systems.
- Study for a nationally recognised qualification, which we’ll pay for.
About the role
You don’t have to be a school leaver or a young person to be an apprentice, so this role is ideal for people of any age, whether you’re entering the job market or looking to use your skills and experience for a career change.
Who we’re looking for
We’d love to hear from you if you:
- Are enthusiastic about working in a team.
- Have good customer service skills, including being comfortable speaking on the phone.
- Can work flexibly.
- Thrive when working on interesting and challenging tasks.
To apply for this apprenticeship role, you must:
- Be 16 or over by the end of the summer holidays (you can apply for an apprenticeship while you are still at school).
- Live and be entitled to work in England.
- No longer be in full-time education.
Want to know more?
If you have any questions, please e-mail the HR Team on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01883 732987.