EMPOWER LEARNING ACADEMY TRUST
Hacton Primary School
Essex RM12 6AU
Tel: 01708 443991
Learning Support Assistant
Hours: 27.5 hours per week, 39 weeks per year
Salary: Grade 1/2 Spinal Point 1 -5. £13529 - £14529 per annum (£20,658- £22,185 FTE) (Inclusive of Outer London Weighting)
Required for September 2022
Initially this post is for a period of ONE Year on a FIXED Term contract
We are looking to appoint an experienced and high calibre Learning Support Assistant to work in a Reception class on a one to one basis with a child with SENs.
We are looking to appoint someone who possesses the following skills:
- Has an NVQ 2 / 3 qualification in Primary Education and have at least Maths and Literacy GCSE
- at grade C or above
- Is an excellent team player
- Has a calm, patient personality, who is highly organised and flexible
- Someone who has previous experience of working with children with Autism and is familiar with PECS
- Someone who has the ability to engage and motivate pupils and can differentiate learning for SENs pupils where necessary
- An enthusiastic, highly committed and flexible individual with excellent interpersonal skills and patience
- Someone who is committed to working as a member of a team, and also shows initiative to work independently
Hacton Primary School will offer you:
- The chance to work and develop in an outstanding primary school
- Enthusiastic, well-motivated pupils who are eager to learn
- Supportive and friendly staff
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Opportunities for future leadership responsibilities
- Staff assistance programme including virtual GP appointments, counselling service, legal services
- Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS)
- Staff discount scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
About Hacton Primary School
“The school provides an outstanding education for all pupils.”
Deadline for applications
Please forward your completed application to Yingqi Huang, HR Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 4pm on 10th June 2022. Interviews are scheduled to take place on Tuesday 21st June 2022.
Informal visits to the department are very welcome by appointment.
For further information, please either ring the school office 01708-443991 or email email@example.com to make an appointment.
The Empower Learning Academy Trust is an Equal Opportunities Employer that is committed to safer recruitment. All applicants must be prepared to undergo screening to confirm their suitability to work with children.