Start Date: Monday 20th June 2022 (or as soon as possible)
Contract: Part time, term time only, five days a week - 32.5 hours per week, 39 weeks per year
Salary: £20,477 – £21,605 (Scale 5, 12 – 15, full-time equivalent £27,009 - £28,497)
The Governors are seeking to appoint a Sous Chef to assist in the running of a very successful school kitchen, cooking for over 400 children and staff daily.
Applications are invited from practising Catholics and from those who are in sympathy with the aims and ethos of a Catholic school.
The successful candidate will need to:
- have a passion for food and healthy eating
- be highly motivated and enthusiastic and be willing to work as part of an established team
- be an effective communicator, engaging appropriately with pupils and other members of the staff team
- have at least 2 years catering experience
- work with the Head Chef to prepare and plan seasonal menus
- maintain and promote the safety and wellbeing of all pupils at all times
We can offer:
- a happy and high achieving school which is well supported by parents/carers and Governors
- a friendly, highly committed and forward-looking staff team
- a strong commitment to continuous professional development and growth
- the opportunity to work with the Head Chef to develop and deliver a new Food and Cookery Curriculum
- the facilities of a modern school kitchen and a beautiful learning environment.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. To arrange a visit or for further details please contact Elisabeth Beautyman, Administration Officer, by phone on 020 8748 9444 or by email: email@example.com
Larmenier & Sacred Heart Catholic Primary School is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and their families, and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service certificate will be requested for the successful candidate in accordance with Safeguarding Children and Safer Recruitment in Education legislation.
Closing date for applications: Monday 6th June 2022 at 12 noon.
Interviews will take place: Thursday 9th / Friday 10th June 2022.