Teaching Assistant Level 2
“Shining in the light of Jesus as we learn, grow and love.”
The Governors of Our Lady, Star of the Sea Catholic Primary School would like to appoint two enthusiastic and caring Teaching Assistants to become part of our successful and hard-working team. One will work in KS1, the other will work in KS2.
Please indicate on your application whether you are applying for the KS1 or KS2 vacancy.
The successful person for both vacancies must be:
• Able to work on their own initiative
• Supportive of all pupils
• Committed to working in partnership with colleagues and other professionals
• Flexible in their approach to enable all children to learn and develop
We can offer the successful candidate:
• A supportive and enthusiastic team of dedicated professionals
• A safe and welcoming working environment
• Well behaved and happy children
Please contact the School Business Manager, Deanne Arden if you require further information 0151 928 3158.