We are seeking an enthusiastic, efficient, and committed person for the strategic role of School Business Manager at Balfour Infant School. This is an invaluable opportunity to develop your strategic thinking, leadership and management skills as part of our friendly team.
Balfour Infant School is a good school with an excellent local reputation for excellence and care. As an integral member of the Senior Leadership Team you will support the school vision and be responsible for the strategic development and management of, and accountability for the finance and administrative functions of the school including budgeting, income generation and school premises. You will line manage the administration, lunch and site teams and be accountable to the Headteacher and Governors for your areas of responsibility.
The successful candidate will:
- Ideally have, or be currently studying to have, relevant professional qualifications in school business management, accountancy or business administration.
- Have relevant financial, administrative and personnel experience.
- Have excellent IT, analytical and communication skills
- Have excellent leadership and management skills including high level interpersonal and communication skills.
- Have experience of managing a team
- Ideally have experience of working in an educational environment or transferable skills
- Be friendly, approachable, flexible and a team player.
We are an Equal Opportunities employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and we implement the safer recruitment process which includes undertaking a Disclosure and Barring check and satisfactory references.
A copy of the school's Child Protection Policy is available via the following link -
Visits are warmly welcomed. Please contact the Headteacher Ms D Atkinson via firstname.lastname@example.org