Marshalls Park Academy
part of South West Essex Community Education Trust
Pettits Lane, Romford, Essex, RM1 4EH
Tel: 01708 724134
Pay Range: Scale 3 (£19,179 - £19,834 p.a)
Position Start: As soon as possible
Contract Type: 36 hours a week, 39 weeks a year
Contract Term: Permanent
Marshalls Park is an expanding Ofsted ‘Good’ secondary school based in Romford Essex and we are seeking an Administration Assistant to be a key player in the day-to-day running of the school office. The school office is a busy positive place to work and administration assistant responsibilities include telephone duties, dealing with daily enquiries from parents, staff and pupils and includes general administration. This role is a good opportunity for someone who has the enthusiasm to learn about wider administrative processes and wants to get involved in the busy life of a secondary school.
We are looking for a person who:
- is organised and able to prioritise workload
- has excellent communication skills using all forms of communication (email, face to face, telephone, written letters)
- is confident and able to work on their own initiative
- works well with others and is calm under pressure
- has the interests of children at the heart of the work that they do
- Has good ICT skills and able to use all Microsoft packages (Word, Excel, Publisher, PowerPoint)
We are a multi-academy trust who wish to ensure our profession remains supportive and exciting, and we welcome all candidates including those embarking on their first stage of their career. This is an exciting time to join SWECET, which was established in 2015 with the belief that every young person in our community needs and deserves an education that will maximise their future life chances. In return for their dedication to achieving our vision, we offer our colleagues:
- The support of an experienced Headteacher;
- A supportive and friendly work environment;
- Becoming part of a growing organisation;
- Full and comprehensive induction with training and tailored pathways for individual career progression;
- Competitive salaries;
- Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme;
- A health and wellbeing package;
- A two week October half term; and
- Reduced gym membership at a Trust school.
If you have energy and passion in abundance and would relish the opportunity to be part of our team, we look forward to hearing from you. Visits from prospective candidates are warmly welcomed and encouraged. To arrange a visit, please email email@example.com
Please apply online.
Application Close: 23rd May 2022
South West Essex Community Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants for this post must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including reference checks with previous employers and an enhanced DBS check with the Disclosure & Barring Service.