Start date: September 2022 or asap
We are a one form entry school benefitting from excellent relationships with our parents; together we share a drive and determination to offer our children the best teaching and educational opportunities possible.
The successful candidate will:
● Be a good communicator who is organised and has effective interpersonal skills.
● Be trained and supported by the SENDCo and class staff to identify and respond appropriately to individual needs.
● Have excellent English and maths skills.
● Support children towards their personal learning goals.
● Assist children with particular needs, under the direction of appropriate professionals. (i.e. physical development, speech/language development, medical and care needs identified in an approved management/care plan, dressing, eating and toileting.)
As a member of our team, you can expect:
● A supportive and approachable leadership team.
● A climate of positive praise.
● Opportunities to attend in-school professional development.
● Pleasant staff room environment with good facilities.
● Access to car parking facilities.
● Access to lunch prepared in award winning kitchens - on site.
● Light-touch monitoring which supports professional development.
● An on site mental health First Aider.
● Personal parcel delivery accepted at the front office.
● Access to IT at school e.g to access payslips.
● Access to 24hr GP services.
● Access to free physiotherapy and counselling services.
● A positive working environment.
Shortlisted candidates will be asked to sit an English and maths test as part of the interview process.
This is a rolling recruitment process. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for tests and interview.
All safer recruitment processes will be followed