Do you want to lead a team of End User Services Engineers and play a pivotal role in enabling 3 District and Borough councils achieve their Digital transformation ambitions?
We are looking to recruit a talented End User Services Team Leader with a passion for delivering high quality customer service who will lead a small team in supporting our user base to get the best out of the technology we use.
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to lead a small team and to provide ICT support services to our customers.
You will work collaboratively with internal customers, the ICT Management team, suppliers and colleagues to ensure your team delivers the highest quality ICT Service desk experience as well as delivering new technologies and ways of working to the organisation.
You will focus on ensuring your team delivers great customer service, continuous improvement, excellent solutions as well as proactive maintenance to keep our technology estate in tip top condition.
In this very varied and interesting role the End User Services Team Leader will manage a small team and also work with technologies and devices that our customers use; you will need to be able to confidently support the technologies we use:
- Desktop – Windows 10 & 11, Microsoft365, Teams, Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop
- Mobile - Android and Apple through our MDM (Intune)
- Microsoft Services – Exchange, SQL, SCCM/Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager (MECM), WSUS
- Active Directory and Windows administration tools
- Virtualisation technologies – VMware, Nutanix (Acropolis)
- Backup, storage and replication support (Nimble and Veeam)
- Remote access systems such as TeamViewer