Do you have what it takes to deliver operational excellence in a private property management business? Are you an experienced property manager?
Notting Hill Genesis (NHG) is passionate about giving Londoners the opportunity to love where they live. Folio London is part of the NHG and manages our market rent portfolio of 2,900 properties, offering good quality homes to professional Londoners. We are a commercial business with a social purpose. We maximise rental income by offering exceptional customer service and keeping our running costs to a minimum so we can generate surplus for the Group to reinvest in building affordable homes for Londoners in need.
We are looking to recruit a Property Management Executive who is as commercially minded as us and will be driven to provide excellent service when managing a portfolio of private rented properties.
- Being a dedicated one point of contact for your customers
- Delivering operational performance against targets and KPI's
- Delivering an excellent service on budget
- Ordering and managing repairs and maintenance
- Carrying our property and estate inspections
- Managing tenancy issues
- Arrears management and reporting
- Compliance - legislative, industry and H&S
In this role you will be personally responsible for delivering an excellent customer experience across a designated patch of properties. From day to day repairs through to making sure our estates are looking fantastic you will be focusing on providing an exemplary service to our customers. Because of this, you will need to be a confident communicator to build the great professional relationships our customers deserve, with the ability to solve the problems associated with property management. Finally, your enthusiasm, tenacity and ability to thrive under pressure will be central to your success.
We want you to grow in this role. If you are already ARLA/IPRM qualified, that is a great place to start from, but if you are not, we will help you gain appropriate qualifications as part of your continued professional development. In addition, to working for us in the residential rental market, you will also gain exposure to the housing association world, boosting your holistic knowledge of the housing sector.
In return we offer:
- Excellent annual leave allowance and flexible working opportunities (qualifying period may apply)
- Generous pension scheme
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay - we offer enhanced maternity and adoption pay in addition to statutory entitlements (qualifying period may apply)
- Employee assistance - free confidential advice and counselling services provided by independent specialist organisations
- Health cash plan
- Staff discounts - we give our staff access to discounts at hundreds of major retailers, gyms, restaurants, entertainment, days out, insurance and much more
- Interest free loans: season ticket loan, tenancy deposit loan and training loan
- Cycle to work scheme
How to apply
- Applications close at 23:59 on 31 May 2022.
Please apply for this role with us online. If you are not able to apply online, please contact our HR team via to discuss your requirements.