We are looking to recruit a Site Supervisor to start in September 2022.
Ronald Openshaw Nursery Education Centre is a small nursery school situated in the heart of Stratford with excellent transport links. Open 38 weeks per year and some school holidays. It is a busy, warm and friendly environment with a staff of 30 and we would like our site supervisor to be part of a whole team commitment
Due to the relocation of the current site supervisor we are looking to recruit for September 2022 but with a handover period.
- Maintenance and upkeep of premises and grounds, undertaking repairs or liaising with contract services to ensure that the highest standards of Health and Safety are upheld at all times
- Drawing on basic handy person skills in regards to plumbing, carpentry and glazing
- Ensuring the highest cleaning and hygiene standards are maintained
- Responsibility for site security, alarm systems and key holding arrangements
- Good communication and organisation skills to ensure the start and finish of tasks to support the smooth running of the school
You will be working 36 hours per week on a split shift basis. Although the time pattern is negotiable you will need to open the school in the morning and lock up in the evening (between 6am and 6.00pm). You should be flexible and adaptable and be on-call for emergencies.
RONEC is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The school expects all staff to share this commitment and the successful applicant will require a satisfactory DBS certificate and supporting references
Closing date: Friday 17th June 2022
Interviews: Thursday 30th June 2022
Visits to the school are welcomed. Please contact Alison Lentz on 0208 534 6196.