Hours and Contract: Part-time, 46.6 weeks, 32.5 hours, start time 08:45, end time 04:00 Monday to Thursday and alternate Fridays 8.45am to 1.45pm/3.15pm
Temporary for 1 Year (with the possibility of the role being extended)
Norlington School and 6th Form is a 11-16 boy’s school with a mixed 6th form school. Over the past 5 years the school has transformed itself into one of the highest performing schools in the country and has been recognised by the Minister for State Schools on three separate occasions for student achievement.
Norlington was judged to be a 'good school' by Ofsted;
- 'Students make excellent progress'
- 'Students behave well in lessons and around the school. They enjoy coming to '
'..Leaders have a relentless drive for continuous improvement'
The role requires:
- A highly organised individual that can assess the progress of EAL students using recommended guidelines.
- An individual who has experience of teaching EAL students individually and in small groups.
- The ability to teach small groups of EAL and SEN students at KS4, for example,
delivering the ASDAN life skills course, or Option Support.
- The ability to develop and prepare resources.
Norlington School and 6th Form is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and young people. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS Disclosure.
Application forms and further details are available on the school’s website School Vacancies Link school/vacancies link. Or alternatively, email: email@example.com
Closing date - Monday 6 June 2022 at midday
Interview date - Week-commencing 6 June 2022