Principal: Mr A Ross
Number on Roll: 390
Telephone: 01606 535040
2 x Teaching Assistant (32.5hrs per week)
Linked to individual children
Grade and Salary: £21269 - £23023 pro-rata (Spinal Column Point 9-13)
Due to new children starting our school in September we are seeking to appoint 2 enthusiastic, passionate and highly motivated individuals who have a real commitment and determination to ensure our pupils get the best possible experiences at our school. The role is working one-to-one with an individual child and / or with small groups. Due to the highly motivated and flexible staff we currently have there is an opportunity for this post to be in any phase from Nursery up to Year 6.
We are looking to appoint individuals who:
- have a commitment to the nurturing of all children
- can plan and work with individuals and small groups of children
- inspire and motivate children, colleagues and the wider community
- is flexible in their working times in order to cater for children’s needs
- has high expectations of children’s attainment and behaviour
At Rudheath Primary Academy and Nursery, we can offer:
- enthusiastic and well-behaved children
- a caring school community with active and supportive teachers, governors and families the opportunity to become an influential member of our excellent team ensuring the continuing development of our school.
Rudheath Primary Academy and Nursery is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children. This appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and references will be taken up. Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please contact the school to make an appointment with the Principal. Application form and further particulars are available from the Recruitment Website.
Start Date of successful candidate: 1st September 2022