Are you looking for a new challenge in Payroll?
This is a permanent role perfect for someone looking for their next challenge in a fast-paced payroll environment.
Our payroll is managed in house and with some experience in payroll, expenses, PAYE and tax legislation, you will provide start to finish payroll administration for both fortnightly and monthly payrolls. To be a success you will be highly organised and able to work to the established processes and procedures in an accurate and timely manner.
Working closely with the HR Services team to ensure that NHG provides an excellent payroll service with minimal errors. Providing payroll advice in a clear and understandable way. Ensuring that the NHG payroll and pension schemes are administered in a robust and compliant way. Processing fortnightly and monthly payrolls. Standard monthly payroll reporting.
Please submit your CV and supporting statement. Please note a supporting statement is not a cover letter. Your supporting statement (about 500 words long) should cover the following:
- your experience of working with payroll systems (please tell us about your iTrent experience if you have it, and what you think you would do to pick it up if you don't)
- your experience working in payroll administration (please give us examples of work that's gone well and why and how you ensure your work is accurate)
- why you're the ideal candidate for this role taking into consideration the Role Profile.
We welcome applications from candidates from all backgrounds. If you have the skills, experience and values we're seeking, please apply to join us and be part of an inclusive organisation. We believe it is important that we provide our team with a positive and collaborative working environment so will ask you to work in our newly refurbished offices based at Kings Cross at least 3 days a week.
In return we offer:
- Excellent annual leave allowance and flexible working opportunities (qualifying period may apply)
- Generous pension scheme
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay - we offer enhanced maternity and adoption pay in addition to statutory entitlements (qualifying period may apply)
- Employee assistance - free confidential advice and counselling services provided by independent specialist organisations
- Health cash plan
- Staff discounts - we give our staff access to discounts at hundreds of major retailers, gyms, restaurants, entertainment, days out, insurance and much more
- Interest free loans: season ticket loan, tenancy deposit loan and training loan
- Cycle to work scheme
How to apply
- Applications close at 23:59 on 29 May 2022. Please note that the advert may close sooner should we receive a strong candidate response.
Please apply for this role with us online. If you are not able to apply online, please contact Tom Bullock at Retinue Solutions via email@example.com to discuss your requirements.