Experienced Class Teacher – Lime Academy Parnwell
The Lime Trust is looking for an experienced class teacher to join their effective school team. The Lime Trust consists of 8 schools, 4 Special and 4 Primary in Cambridgeshire and North and East London.
This post is to work at Lime Academy Parnwell, a two-form entry primary school located in Peterborough within a diverse community. We are a growing school that has recently been rated as a good school by Ofsted. We offer excellent facilities and a team of innovative, experienced and dedicated staff. Lime Academy Parnwell offers an exciting opportunity for a skilled teacher to continue to help drive education standards in an upward trajectory. The salary for this post will be paid in accordance with teachers pay and conditions. There is the possibility of a TLR for the right candidate.
As a teacher this is a unique and exciting opportunity to join our growing Trust and to help create an exceptional learning experience for pupils within our school. You will be responsible for planning and delivering lessons in all areas of the curriculum and provide personalised activities to meet the needs of the pupils within class.
The Lime Trust’s vision is to provide high quality education for pupils through school-to-school collaboration and Trust direction, along with high challenge and support. All schools in the Lime Trust strive to improve the life chances for all and are respected in their local communities.
Our aim is to provide our pupils with the best possible opportunities to succeed with future goals and aspirations. We strive to ensure our pupils reach their full potential. The individual child is at the heart of all we do and we always inspire children to achieve the highest level.
If you are passionate about education and have the energy, drive and desire to motivate our pupils and ensure they achieve the best possible outcomes, this could be the right job for you.
The successful candidate will have:
- A positive can-do attitude
- A commitment to driving standards of performance
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Resilience, humour and a sense of moral purpose
- Responsibility for creating a positive and safe learning environment to nurture pupils’ development
The Lime Way:
- Always working to be brilliant
- Putting learners first
- Setting the standard
- Building capacity rich schools
The Values we embed in our schools are:
- Communication (a voice for all)
- IT equipment (relevant to the post)
- Well-being support including online resources/app/initiatives
- Extensive CPD opportunities, including support with external courses for further career development
- Enhanced maternity leave benefits
- Membership of a generous pension scheme (LGPS or TPS)
- National pay rates
- Cycle to work scheme
- Flexible working opportunities
- Job-sharing/Part-time working
- Term-time working
- Career break
- Supportive Special Leave requests
- Subsidised school meals
- Subsidised childcare (offered on some sites)
- PPA can take place working from home
Closing date: 24 June 2022 9am
Shortlisting: 24 June 2022
Interviews: 28 June 2022
Visits to our school are warmly welcomed. Please contact the school office to arrange on 01733 942912 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a visit with Mr Ben Newstead (Headteacher).
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo Child Protection screening, including checks with past employers and an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS check). References will be taken up before appointment.