Required for a September 2022 start
Term Time Only - Permanent
24 hours a week (4 days) – providing cover for class teachers
‘Love Each Other, Love Our World, Love Ourselves’
Do you fancy working in a friendly, family feel school?
A school where everyone is given the opportunity to shine; where love and kindness is celebrated and where everyone's voice is equally important; where a therapeutic approach underpins all our interactions with our children.
New Christ Church is a small primary school with just under 200 children, based on the edge of the centre of Reading. We encourage you to come and visit and see what a warm and welcoming school we are!
We can offer you:
- Children who will make your heart soar as they grow and learn
- Staff who group together and support one another through thick and thin
- Staff who ‘… work tirelessly to ensure that pupils are treated with dignity, respect and develop their self-worth and self-belief.’ (SIAMs Jan 2020)
- A commitment to professional development (including ECT support), and a belief in driving improvement
- A staff well-being package.
- A car park on site
- A school situated close to a Greggs, chip shop, Pizza and Tesco (not great for a diet!)
Our SIAMs report said: ‘New Christ Church is a school where all members of the school community are loved as part of a family. All pupils are treated as individuals ... The school focuses on new beginnings, providing hope and aspirations for its pupils, enabling them to thrive and flourish.’
Joining our school family means you’ll need to:
- Have experience covering classes
- Be flexible and adaptable and like working with a wide range of ages
- Be organised and a good communicator
- Have a good sense of humour
Do you have the skill, experience and vision that we are looking for?
To apply or for more information, please contact Mrs Charnick, Office Manager at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0118 937 5437 or visit the school website: https://www.newchristchurch.reading.sch.uk
Closing date for applications: Sunday 3rd July 2022
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils, staff and parents, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
A Disclosure & Barring Service clearance will be sought for the successful candidate.