Monday to Friday 8:45am to 3:30pm (inclusive of 30 mins unpaid lunch)
To Start 1st September 2022
Term Time Only
St Anne’s Catholic Primary School is a fabulous place to learn and a wonderful place to work.
Here, children are passionate about their studies, the world they live in, the people around them and about having fun.
As a school, we prioritise personal development and all staff are given considerable opportunities to grow and undertake further training.
We are currently seeking an individual to join our enthusiastic team who will work as a general teaching assistant, based in one of our classes.
We welcome applications from candidates who are passionate about learning and are committed to young people with experience of working or volunteering with children.
We will offer you …
- Wonderful children and a vibrant school community
- Excellent professional development opportunities
- Strategic support from our experienced leaders
- A school committed to inclusive education and success for all
The successful candidate will …
- Be highly committed to supporting children’s learning, enthusiastic, flexible, skilled and passionate
- Have a friendly, approachable manner and excellent communication skills
- Demonstrate commitment to helping children and parents
- Show initiative and the ability to work both independently and in a team
- Demonstrate emotional literacy, empathy and be supportive and discreet
To discuss the position further, please contact Sarah Bernto on firstname.lastname@example.org
For an application pack, please download the forms from our website under Vacancies at: http://www.st-annes.reading.sch.uk
Completed applications should be returned to the school via email on email@example.com
Recruitment will take place on a rolling basis as applications are received.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants are required to provide an enhanced disclosure. Disclosure expense will be met by employer.