Required to Start in Sept 2022
18 hours per week Term Time only
We are looking for an efficient and enthusiastic Bursar to join our professional, hardworking and dedicated team.
Responsibilities will include
- Management of the school budget, school fund bank accounts.
- Managing cashless payment system sQuid.
- Preparing Budget Plan and providing Financial Reports.
- HR /personnel information management.
- Processing payment and administering payroll in accordance with the financial regulations.
- Processing orders and invoices in line with established financial procedures.
- Premise management.
- General health and safety issues.
The successful candidate will
- Have Administrative and Financial experience and school business management / financial qualification.
- Have excellent communication skills and be flexible and approachable.
- Have high standards of personal and professional conduct, including in appearance, behaviour, attendance and punctuality.
- Uphold professional standards and confidentiality.
- Be prepared to become involved in wider school activities.
Knowledge of Agresso and the SIMS system and experience in MS Excel is essential.
We can offer you:
- Enthusiastic resilient, motivated, polite and hard-working pupils.
- A team of dedicated, talented and forward thinking staff.
- Supportive governors who are committed to school improvement.
- Opportunities for you to grow and develop as a practitioner.
For further information, please contact the school office on 0118 934 3248.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. For further information and an application form, please contact the School Office on 0118 934 3248 or email@example.com.
Closing and Shortlisting Date: Friday 1 July 2022.
Interviews Date: During the w/c Monday 11 July 2022.
Waltham St Lawrence Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. This position requires an enhanced DBS disclosure for the successful candidate.