- Employer: St Alban's Catholic Primary School
- Reference: P/22/201107
- Published: Tue 21/06/2022, 14:51 PM
- Closing on: Fri 31/03/2023, 9:35 AM
- Working Pattern: Part Time, Term Time
- Hours: 25-30 hours per week
- Salary: Grade 4
- DBS Check: Enhanced
- Location: Priory Lane, Macclesfield, Cheshire
The staff and governors of St Alban’s Catholic Primary School are currently looking to recruit a reliable, dedicated and enthusiastic SEN Teaching Assistant (Grade 4). The post is for 25-30 hours a week. The post will be initially temporary.
We are looking for a flexible and experienced Teaching Assistant. In return, we can offer the chance to work with hard working and enthusiastic pupils and to be part of a motivated, supportive and friendly team.
Please contact Julie Agar at email@example.com for an application pack.
Candidates will be required to present proof of identify and two references prior to interview. The successful candidate will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check and any appointment would be subject to satisfactory references.
How to Apply
Click back to edit your search or next to see the next job.