Birmingham Children’s Trust is going from strength to strength. We are the largest provider of family support and social care services for children, young people and families in the country. Our goal is to become a center of excellence in both social care and family support. By choosing to work for us, you will be part of a supportive, dynamic service contributing to our service improvement journey to ‘Outstanding’.
We have an exciting opportunity for a 12-month fixed term contract for two Business Support Assistants within our newly established Court Progression Service.
You will be a ‘can-do' person, who is passionate about high quality service delivery and performance.
You will play an important role in the effective day to day running of the service we are looking for people who are well organised; have good attention to detail and who can work to and meet tight deadlines; you must be able to work effectively within a team environment, be customer and child focused and be able to deliver the role with a flexible approach.
Key skills we will be looking for in your personal statement include:
- An ability to support meetings, including the provision of note taking and recording of actions, as requested by the business
- Attention to detail with an ability to work accurately e.g. literacy and numeracy, collecting data and completing spreadsheets
- Ability to work on own initiative with a pro-active approach to all tasks to ensure business objectives are met
- An ability to work flexibly as part of a diverse team environment, providing cover when needed to ensure continuity of service provision, and the ability to multi-task to cover other roles within the team
- Experience of dealing with several conflicting and changing priorities effectively to achieve business objectives
For further details please contact Stuart Lowe, Citywide Practice Lead for PLO and the Case Progression Service stuart.lowe@Bham-SolFDAC.co.uk or call Stuart on 07548713021 or 0121 464 8074.
What you can expect from us:
- Being part of a positive, supportive, ‘can-do’ service and wider Trust
- We are a forward thinking, innovative organisation, proactive in delivering the most optimum services for our children, young people and wider local community
- Career development opportunities
- Regular development discussions
And some of the benefits of working for us, click HERE for more about our offer
- Mental health / emotional support – 24/7 employee assistance programme
- Hybrid model of remote working
The closing date for this vacancy is Sunday 24th July 2022– CV only applications will not be accepted so please do complete a personal statement.