Do you want to play a pivotal role in enabling 3 District and Borough councils achieve their Digital transformation ambitions?
We are looking to recruit talented End User Services Engineers with a passion for delivering high quality customer service who will support our user base to get the best out of the technology we use.
You will work collaboratively with internal customers, suppliers and colleagues to deliver the highest quality ICT Service desk experience as well as delivering new technologies and ways of working to the organisation.
You will focus on delivering great customer service, continuous improvement, excellent solutions as well as proactive maintenance to keep our technology estate in tip top condition.
This will be an interesting and very varied role supporting the technologies and devices our customers use and you will need to be able to confidently support this range of technologies:
- Desktop – Windows 10 & 11, Microsoft365, Teams, Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop
- Mobile - Android and Apple through our MDM (Intune)
- Microsoft Services – Exchange, SQL, SCCM/Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager (MECM), WSUS
- Active Directory and Windows administration tools
- Virtualisation technologies – VMware, Nutanix (Acropolis)
- Remote access systems such as TeamViewer