Working in a team of Maintenance Surveyors/Supervisors, the successful applicant will within Council dwellings:
- Carry out surveys to identify defects
- Prepare specifications of works
- Issuing of works to In-House trade workforce and contractors
- Carry out all aspects of supervising housing repair and maintenance projects
- Carry out the supervision of our own In-House workforce when required
Applicants should be suitably qualified in the field of Building Construction (HNC or equivalent) and should be self-motivated, accurate and capable of dealing with tenants, contractors and the In-House workforce in a pleasant and responsible manner.
Applicants must be highly motivated to provide quality assurance of all repairs and maintenance works to ensure the highest quality service for the Councils tenants.
Experience of using computerised systems would be advantageous. A driving licence is required for travel between sites.