Little Ellies is an all year round (including school holidays) childcare provision for children from 0 to 5 years.
We open 8am to 6pm for 51 weeks of the year and are based in Ellen Wilkinson Primary School in Beckton.
We seek to employ an enthusiastic and committed childcare practitioner to join our excellent childcare provision based in this successful Children’s Centre, which serves a diverse multi-ethnic community.
Do you want to:
- Be involved in innovation and change?
- Join a hard working and supportive staff team?
- Work in a well-resourced, stimulating, modern and well-maintained environment?
We are looking for a Childcare Practitioner who:
- Has a Level 3 Child care qualification
- Has excellent knowledge of the EYFS curriculum and tracking procedures
- Has experience as a key person working with children from 0-5
- Is committed to achieving outstanding outcomes for all children
- Is pro-active in developing their practice
- Is able to work as part of a strong team
We can offer:
- An exciting multi-cultural provision with wonderful children
- A supportive and well-motivated staff team
- Excellent facilities & resources
- A welcoming and friendly environment
The successful applicant will have to meet the requirements of the person specification in order to be offered the post and will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Little Ellies is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Please note you will need to provide photo ID as part of this commitment.
For further information please contact Jaspreet Kaur (Little Ellies Manager) on: Tel: 0207 511 1276 / 0207 511 9414 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We welcome applications regardless of age, gender, ethnicity or religion.
Closing date: Wednesday 31st August 2022
Shortlisting: Friday 2nd September 2022
Interviews: Week beginning 12th September 2022 (Interviews will take place after the summer holidays)