Part time 13.75 hours per week – 39 weeks per year
The Governing Body and staff of Mersey Park Primary School are seeking to appoint a reliable and well-motivated Kitchen Assistant to join our friendly and committed team. Key duties as commensurate with the grade to work within our dedicated catering team. Undertaking general food preparation and catering duties Hours of work are 11.00 - 1.45 (Mon - Fri)
We can provide:
- A Head teacher and school leadership team who are committed to developing staff
- A proactive and supportive Governing Body
- A proactive school community
- A friendly and supportive working environment
The successful candidate will have a commitment to maintaining high standards of service, food quality and hygiene they will have good interpersonal and organisational skills and should:
- Be a good team player
- Have experience of working with in food preparation, preferably 2 years experience and hold a food hygiene cerficate level 2
- Have empathy and an understanding of children, their parents and carers
- Have good communication skills
- Be flexible and reliable
Please apply by application form and letter to Mrs Margaret Thomas, Headteacher. Applications submitted by email should be sent to Businessmanager@merseypark.wirral.sch.uk. CVs will not be accepted as an alternative to an application form.
Interviews will be held week commencing 5.9.22. If you have not been contacted by 9.9.22 you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share these values.
Any offer of employment will be subject to receipt of an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
All applicants will be considered on the basis of suitability for the post regardless of sex, race or disability.
Mersey Park Primary School
Tel: 0151 647 8197