Behaviour Support Officer
36 hours per week x 39 weeks per year
Grade: Scale 3 Points 5 – 6 £22,575 - £22,983
Salary: £19,395 - £19,746 pro rata per annum
Required: Autumn Term 2022
We are seeking to appoint a committed, innovative, enthusiastic, highly skilled colleague to take on the role of Behaviour Support Officer. This is an exciting new post for the right person who is self-motivated, innovative, proactive and can work strategically as part of our pastoral team.
The main duties will include:
- To deliver behaviour support across the school, working as part of the Pastoral Team.
- Support the ‘on call’ process by being present on corridors and supporting pupil transition around the school.
- To support investigations, as requested, into breaches of the Behaviour Policy by pupils, collating statements and liaising with staff.
- To communicate directly with parents/carers as appropriate regarding pupil attitudes, behaviour and progress.
We can offer you:
- A happy, welcoming environment where children enjoy coming to school to learn
- Friendly, supportive and enthusiastic staff
- Excellent opportunities to further develop your skills
A full and comprehensive induction programme is followed for all new staff, including those new to the profession.
Emerson Park is a successful and oversubscribed 11-16 Secondary School in the London Borough of Havering. We are set in pleasant surroundings on the edge of the green belt with close proximity to both countryside and central London. We are fortunate to benefit from talented and hardworking staff, supportive parents and committed Governors and enthusiastic students. The academy has a traditional ethos and enjoys a good reputation in the area.
Applications can be submitted online by visiting www.haveringschools.jobs and locating this vacancy.
If you wish to discuss the position or arrange a visit to the school please contact the Head’s PA, Mrs Beney.
Closing date for applications is Friday 9th September 2022