- • Are you passionate about delivering transformational change and can you realise this in practical terms through the delivery of an ambitious suite of projects and programmes that improve the lives of our communities?
- • Are you an expert at building relationships and establishing trust and do you work in a collaborative way that promotes cross-team working and collaboration between all parties?
- • Are you a strategic leader who can drive change and transformation by embracing innovation and exploring ideas?
- • Do you champion creativity, looking for new opportunities for improved service provision and forging strong connections and new partnerships?
- • Do you have a broad understanding of technical and digital solutions, how they are used across the organisation and the impact they have on the lives of our communities?
- • Are you excited to work in the open and share experiences, knowledge and ideas with colleagues and peers?
If so, then our Strategic Relationship Lead role could be perfect for you. Join us at the heart of our transformation and use your relationship skills to ensure we all work as one.
Our vision is to create connected and inclusive communities supported by innovative and digitally-optimised services. Hounslow is on an exciting journey of transformation with digital embedded at the very heart. Our work will improve the lives of our communities through improved digital services, skills and connectivity.
About the role
As our Strategic Relationship Manager, you will lead and develop a team that manages the relationships between Digital and IT and council services and partners. You’ll ensure strong connections are forged and maintained, enabling us to build a detailed understanding of each area’s digital needs, and how they align with or affect the Digital Strategy.
You’ll build and maintain an understanding of the overall service that Digital and IT delivers to different parts of the organisation and its partners, helping us to meet the evolving needs of the communities we support and ensuring that we identify improvements and changes that are required.
The work you do will be fundamental to the success of our transformation.
Find out more
Read the role profile for further information about the role and what we’re looking for from candidates.
How to apply
Please outline what skills, abilities and experience you can bring which makes you an ideal candidate for this role. Please ensure you refer to the requirements outlined in the job profile when completing your application.
Working for Hounslow
In return for your skills, we can offer the chance to be part of an inclusive team, within an incredible borough. We offer flexible working, career development and a whole range of generous benefits, including:
- • A competitive salary of £46,638 - £49,674.
- • A minimum of 24 days annual leave, which can go up to 30 days, plus public and bank holidays and Christmas closure days.
- • Generous, secure, and safe pension in the Local Government Pension Scheme.
- • Season ticket loan.
- • Staff wellbeing services.
- • ...and much more...
More about the benefits of working for the council can be found here: https://www.hounslow.gov.uk/info/20037/working_for_the_council
We predominantly work remotely with some travel to / within Hounslow when needed. We offer flexible working and do not anticipate that you will need to work in Hounslow five days a week. However, it’s important that you will be able to travel to Hounslow when required.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.