Our Lady of Perpetual Succour Catholic Primary School, Clincton View, Widnes, Cheshire, WA8 8JN
Temporary for 12 months. This full-time Teaching Assistant post covers 32.5 hrs per week.
Our Lady’s Catholic Primary School is looking to appoint a committed, caring and skilled practitioner to join our team of Teaching Assistants. We are looking for individuals who:
- Are passionate about children's learning. Are flexible and professionally optimistic.
- Will play an active part in the school teaching team.
- Will maintain good relationships with children, staff and parents. Have high expectations of children's behaviour. Have experience of delivering speech and language interventions.
- Have an overview of the expectations of the National Curriculum.
- Are willing to contribute to the wider life of the school. Have a good sense of humour.
In return, we offer a welcoming, exciting and supportive primary school with a strong Christian ethos, where all individuals are valued and encouraged to develop their talents at the same time as having a good work-life balance.
Prospective candidates are strongly advised to visit the school prior to application. Please telephone the school to arrange your visit. Tel 0151 424 6130
Closing date for application is Thursday 1st September 2022 @ 12 Noon
Shortlisting will take place on Friday 2nd September 2022
Interviews to be held on Wednesday 7th September 2022
Appointment start date will be ASAP.
Previous applicants need not apply.
Our Lady’s places the highest priority on keeping our children safe. Applicants will be subject to a stringent vetting and induction process and will be required to undergo enhanced DBS checks.
Please note, we do not accept CVs. Please fully complete the on-line application form.