St Paul’s Way Trust is an outstanding
‘Through School’ with a track record of innovation. Drawing extensively on
academic research the school provides a unique curriculum experience centred on our six ‘Graduate’ strands.
As a proud member of the innovative University Schools Trust, East London (UST), we benefit from the unique partnership of six world-leading universities and five sector-leading bodies who work together to deliver our shared vision of inclusive, high quality and transformational education.
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and
talented Apprentice Finance Administrator to support the Finance Department.
We are looking for an individual who:
- Is enthusiastic about building a career in Finance
- Is proactive and has exceptional interpersonal, organisational and time management skills
- Has meticulous attention to detail
- Is willing to be part of a busy and effective
We will offer:
- A supportive and friendly team of staff
- Opportunities to develop skills and to support your continuous professional
- Training for the Level 3 Assistant Accountant qualification, which builds towards full AAT qualification
- An exceptional, well-resourced working environment