PRIVATE SECTOR HOUSING & PUBLIC HEALTH TEAM
West Sussex Fuel Poverty Co-ordinator
Part Time – 25 hours per week
6 Months Fixed Term Contract (covering family friendly leave)
Grade: Scale 8 – £30,984 - £32,798 per annum pro rata
Hosted by Arun District Council
This is an exciting opportunity to work with for all the district and borough councils across West Sussex, West Sussex Public Health and West Sussex County Council, to help develop initiatives and delivery programmes to reduce fuel poverty.
You will have a high level of initiative, be innovative, dynamic, have an ability to communicate at all levels, having highly developed IT skills, be able to work both autonomously and as part of a team, use both practical abilities and technical knowledge to achieve objectives, particularly partnership working.
The post is hosted by Arun District Council; however, it will involve working across the County, there are options available to do this remotely and with flexible working arrangements.
For an informal chat regarding this post please contact Louise Crane at Arun District Council on 01903 737669 or Gill Daniel Horsham District Council on 01403 215281.
Further information and an application form can be downloaded from our website at www.arun.gov.uk
We offer in return:
- Up to 28 days paid annual leave (subject to continuous service) plus paid Bank Holidays
- Flexi-time - an opportunity to accrue a further 12 days flexi leave per year
- Free membership at local leisure centres
- Excellent Contributory Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to Work discount/ Christmas Savings/ Save As You Earn Schemes
- Health and Wellbeing initiatives including on site exercise classes, free health checks, free eye tests and an option to pay into a Simplyhealth Care plan
- Training and Development opportunities
CLOSING DATE: 14th August 2022
INTERVIEW DATE: 22nd August 2022
Further information and an application form can be obtained from our jobs page.
Employees contemplating applying for a secondment opportunity should discuss this with their manager, prior to submitting an application. Applications without the Manager’s support will not be considered.
Arun has a commitment to equality of opportunity in employment.
If you have a disability which makes it difficult to complete our application form,
please contact the Human Resources Department, who will assist you with your application