What you'll do
Fancy a challenge? Ready to deliver a great customer experience?
We're an accredited, award-winning contact centre with a fantastic reputation for friendly and helpful customer service. We're looking for people with;
- great customer service skills on the telephone
- calm & caring attitude with good listening skills
- a 'can-do, solution-focused' attitude
- understands the importance, and takes responsibility for own well being
- strong people and communication skills
- an understanding of contact centre technology
- ability to work closely with colleagues in all departments
- confident using own initiative
- excellent written skills to respond to emails and live chat
- able to encourage customers to self-serve online
You will act as the first point of contact for customers and colleagues, successfully handling a wide range of queries (including accurately diagnosing, scheduling and logging repairs) only escalating to specialist teams and contractors when required.
We prefer you to have experience of working in a Customer Contact Centre.
We are available for customers from 8.00am – 5pm (Mon –Fri) and need you to be available to work flexibly within these hours.
The roles are being offered on 12-Month Fixed Term Contracts initially. Hybrid working will be introduced following completing the induction period.
There may be a requirement to attend some corporate training in Croydon or Sussex.
Closing date for applications: 7th August 2022 at 23:59
Interview dates: 22nd & 24th August 2022
What's in it for you
- Life assurance
- Healthcare cash plan
- Eyecare & dental
- Birthday leave
- Retailers discounts
- Cycle to work
- Buy & sell annual leave
- Season ticket loan
- In-house academy & career development
- Flexible working
Inclusion and Diversity
At Optivo we work hard to create a diverse and inclusive culture and environment where people are respected for who they are. Encouraging inclusion is not just about protected characteristics, it’s about celebrating differences of thought, opinion, experience and perspective of each individual. We’re all different in our own way and we want our colleagues to feel comfortable, that they belong, and are safe to be themselves at work, without fear of being judged or excluded, but valued for their contribution to our One Team approach.