Do you offer tons of motivation, new ideas and the ability to inspire transformation, champion meaningful customer involvement and to lead a truly modern, efficient and customer first business? Can you make change happen and take people with you? If this is you, please read on….
Worthing Homes is already a successful, high performing, v1 g1 housing association. We have approaching 4,000 homes and have plans to develop a further 500 over the next 5 years. This is an exciting new opportunity for us to appoint a fantastic, talented new leader who can demonstrate a passion for working with our communities and that has the experience required to take us forward into the next chapter of our transformation as we continue to develop our values driven, collaborative One Team culture.
There are many challenges and opportunities ahead as we continue our journey, including developing sustainable homes and achieving greater sustainability in all that we do, whilst also driving forward our ambition to provide modern, high quality customer services, making great strides in our contribution to the communities we serve, continuing to develop Worthing Homes as a great place to work whilst, of course, maintaining fiscal rigour.
This will be an amazingly rewarding role for the person with the energy, enthusiasm and experience to rise to our challenge.
We are an inclusive organisation and value each individual’s unique contribution.
- provide an up-to-date CV which includes your professional career, experience and education history, with any breaks explained – we recommend that this is no longer than three pages;
- enhance your application with a supporting statement setting out why you think you are the right candidate to lead Worthing Homes;
- complete the equal opportunities monitoring form (a separate word version of this form is available);
- provide contact details for 2 professional referees, one of which is your current or most recent employer. References will only be sought with agreement of the successful appointee.
- indicate on your covering email if you have any periods when you are away and unable to make video and/or on site selection events (key dates and the selection process are set out on page 8 of the recruitment information pack).
A copy of the recruitment information pack and equal opportunities monitoring form are attached as supporting documents for you to download.
Please forward your application to Sue Manning, Director, Forest HR, email address: email@example.com
Closing date for applications: Friday, 12th August 2022