Lime Academy Trust - School Business Manager
Lime Trust is looking for a School Business Manager to join their team in Peterborough on a permanent basis. The Trust consists of 8 schools, 4 special and 4 primary, in Cambridgeshire and North and East London.
Vision and values
The Trust’s vision is to provide high quality education for pupils through school-to-school collaboration and Trust direction, high challenge and high support. All schools in the Trust strive to improve life chances for all and be respected in their local communities.
The Lime Way:
- Always working to be brilliant
- Putting learners first
- Setting the standard
- Building capacity-rich schools
The Values we embed in our schools are:
- Communication (a voice for all)
We have high expectations and a strong commitment to raising standards. The successful candidate will be a key member of the two schools’ management teams, working closely with the Headteacher’s, enabling the schools to continue on their journeys towards excellence.
Our children are delightful, eager to learn and make Lime Trust schools vibrant and fulfilling places to work.
We are looking forward to hearing from candidates who are already qualified or somebody who is working towards their qualification and who:
- Has a passion for improving business functions
- Understands the needs of primary/special school children and is able to relate to them
- Understands the different pressures on a School Business Manager in school environments
- Has experience of working in a school or similar environment with supervision experience
- Can work creatively to maximise the school’s resources and manage them to increase efficiency
- Has excellent communication skills, and is able work effectively with school leaders, governors and external providers
- Is confident in presenting a variety of information to stakeholders
- Is able to inspire and motivate staff to get the best out of them
- Is enthusiastic and keen to progress
- Is committed to school improvement
- IT equipment (relevant to the post)
- Well-being support including online resources/app/initiatives
- Extensive CPD opportunities, including support with external courses for further career development
- Enhanced maternity leave benefits
- Membership of a generous pension scheme (LGPS or TPS)
- National pay rates
- Cycle to work scheme
- Flexible working opportunities
- Job-sharing/Part-time working
- Term-time working
- Career break
- Supportive Special Leave requests
- Subsided school meals
- Subsided childcare (offered on some sites)
- Generous Annual Leave
- Flexible hours during school closures
- Compressed hours
- Staggered hours
- Home/remote working
A recruitment payment will be considered for the right candidate.
Closing date: 31st August 2022 at 10am
Visits to our schools are warmly welcomed. Please contact Laura Fisher, Head of Business Support for the Trust, to arrange a visit and/or for more information on the role on 020 4548 1738.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo Child Protection screening, including checks with past employers and an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS check). References will be taken up before appointment.