What you'll do
We have an exciting opportunity that has arisen for a Programme Coordinator to join our dedicated Business Change & Transformation team at Optivo. You will be responsible for managing a register of requests and ideas coming into the team and allocate to relevant members of staff, teams, projects or programmes. You’ll coordinate, manage and maintain the corporate One Plan to ensure there is visibility of all organisational activity and prepare progress reports across programme(s) / portfolio(s) / project(s). You’ll be given the flexibility of working from home 4 days a week, and the remaining day onsite.
Please note that this role is being offered on a 22-Month Fixed Term Contract / Secondment basis, working 36 hours per week.
What you’ll need
- A good understanding of programme & project management.
- A good understanding of project management tools.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – must build and maintain positive relationships and networks.
- Exceptional customer experience skill – must deliver a great experience every time.
- You’ll be detail-oriented and efficient.
- Excellent time management, organisational and forward planning skills.
- The ability to undertake analysis and make recommendations.
- The ability to collate data and present recommendations.
- The ability to use data to produce reports and recommendations.
- The ability to present information in a clear way that’s understood by intended audience.
Advert closing date: 15th August 2022 at 23:59
Please note that we will be reviewing applications and conducting interviews on an ongoing basis. We reserve the right to close the advert prior to the closing date so it is important that you submit your application as soon as possible.
What's in it for you
- Life assurance
- Healthcare cash plan
- Eyecare & dental
- Birthday leave
- Retailers discounts
- Cycle to work
- Buy & sell annual leave
- Season ticket loan
- In-house academy & career development
- Flexible working
Inclusion and Diversity
At Optivo we work hard to create a diverse and inclusive culture and environment where people are respected for who they are. Encouraging inclusion is not just about protected characteristics, it’s about celebrating differences of thought, opinion, experience and perspective of each individual. We’re all different in our own way and we want our colleagues to feel comfortable, that they belong, and are safe to be themselves at work, without fear of being judged or excluded, but valued for their contribution to our One Team approach.