It’s a really exciting time at Peabody following our recent merger and we have an ambitious and inspiring digital agenda. Right now, we’re looking for a talented and skilled Web Manager to manage the digital content strategy, planning, development and delivery across digital channels and platforms and to support marketing campaign and content strategy implementation. Experienced in using Content Management Systems and website design and build projects, you will provide guidance, training and support to business stakeholders on digital content, copywriting and Content Management Systems and manage the Digital Content Producer.
Creative and curious, you will always be looking at ways to improve customer experience and the digital journey to meet the needs of all our digital audiences, implementing digital best practices. This includes working with internal colleagues to understand how the website can best be used to reflect the needs and ambitions of the business.
You will have:
• Significant website management and content management experience (+3 years)
• Excellent communication, collaboration, and organisational skills
• Experience in developing digital content for digital channels
• Excellent understanding of Content Management Systems (Umbraco, Sharepoint, others)
• Ability to write and structure content for websites
• Excellent knowledge of SEO best practice with proven experience in implementing technical SEO improvements and good understanding of accessibility standards and implementation
• Good knowledge of GDPR compliance, cookies consent and relevant privacy, data protection and cookies policies across all data capture points
• Strong troubleshooting skills, recommending solutions and testing website functionality
• Strong reporting and web analytics experience (Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager) and other analytical tools for online performance measurement
• Considerable experience managing a web development backlog and working with web development teams
• A keen eye for detail, online layouts and the ability to work closely with designers
• Experience of working in cross-functional teams and with key stakeholders
• Knowledge of digital marketing concepts
• A proactive nature and hands on approach
• Confident and with a creative mindset
• Ability to influence and build effective relationships at all levels of the organisation
• Experience of training, coaching and managing staff.
• Ability to edit html code
At Peabody, where possible, we provide flexible working opportunities from day one to our employees, as we recognise the importance of a good work-life balance; and to improve our productivity and performance, we embrace agile working, which means if you are in a desk based role, that will be a hybrid of office and home working. If your role is in a client facing environment, appropriate base location will apply.
Our mission is to help people make the most of their lives and an important part of this is to ensure that our organisation reflects the wider communities we serve. We want to attract recruit and retain a diverse, inclusive and creative workforce to give us the best opportunity to meet the diverse needs of our residents and customers. We actively encourage applications from all groups and communities, as well as from BAME, LGBTQ+ and disabled people.