Marshalls Park Academy
part of South West Essex Community Education Trust
Pettits Lane, Romford, Essex, RM1 4EH
Tel: 01708 724134
Pay Range: £11.31 per hour plus holiday pay
Position Start Date: 3rd October 2022
Contract Type: Casual
Marshalls Park Academy seeks to appoint Examination Invigilators to join our friendly team, to implement examination procedures and ensure proper conduct of students during examination sessions at various times throughout the academic year. Previous experience would be an advantage, but is not essential, as training will be provided.
The successful candidate will:
- Be committed to our school’s ethos of positivity
- Be hard-working, resilient and able to respond positively to developing systems
- Be able to challenge and motivate all children to succeed
- Have a love of learning and be committed to their own development
- Be an adaptable and confident team player
In return, we offer:
- The support of an experienced Headteacher and Senior Leadership Team
- A school that values and celebrates cultural diversity
- Excellent professional development opportunities
- A supportive and friendly community
Please apply online.
Application Close: 1st September 2022
South West Essex Community Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants for this post must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including reference checks with previous employers and an enhanced DBS check with the Disclosure & Barring Service.