There has never been a more exciting time to join us as a member of our Senior Leadership Team: we have huge ambitions for our organisation, partnerships and people, and we want you to play a part in this. We have big ambitions and exciting plans. We need exceptional, innovative leaders to play their part in leading the Council into the next phase of the Borough’s transformation.
The Director of Regeneration will be the leading force behind Wirral’s ambitious regeneration plans. You will drive and set a pace to the strategic performance of Wirral Council’s key ambitions for regeneration and place, shaping the Council’s Strategic Regeneration Plan and Local Plan, including housing growth and renewal strategies. You will champion Wirral as a highly desirable location for national and international investment. As an ambassador for Wirral regionally, nationally and internationally, you will work with a wide range of stakeholders and partners, managing commercial and reputation risks, delivering value for money, challenging conventional local government approaches to drive through innovation, constantly seeking and creating new opportunities for regeneration and growth. Through the Council’s Senior Leadership Team you will promote the strategic performance of Wirral Council’s key ambitions for regeneration and place, in addition to making a significant contribution to delivering high performing teams that deliver the Wirral Plan.
12pm on the 9th September 2022
w/c 19th September 2022
w/c 26th September 2022
How to Apply
- Please submit your CV along with a Supporting Statement addressing the person specification criteria, evidencing how you meet the criteria.
- Detail any employment or education gaps.
- Be ready to provide the names, positions, organisations and contact details for two referees; one should be your current or most recent employer. Referees will be contacted for those proceeding to final stages. We will always gain your permission before we contact referees.
- Let us know any difficulty you may have with the indicative timetable.
- Check that your contact details are correct before you submit.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an automated email confirmation. If you do not receive, please email email@example.com