About the role
We have a fantastic opportunity for a recent Graduate to join the Peabody team, we are seeking someone who is able to provide proactive business administration and research support to the Chief Executive on projects, strategic planning and operational activity for the CEO Office.
- Degree required (any specialism, but may suit business, economics, housing, politics, environmental graduate)
- Demonstrable ability to understand and act upon complex organisational, legislative and regulatory issues.
- Research, policy development and writing skills.
- Experience of using Microsoft Office packages.
- Attention to detail and ability to work on a variety of tasks simultaneously.
- Good numerical and analytical skills.
- Ability to develop and manage diverse relationships with business partners, government departments, and other statutory and regulatory bodies.
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills and written skills with the ability to influence and negotiate when required, liaise effectively, and prepare and present reports internally and externally
- A positive, assertive and resilient approach to prioritising and juggling varying pressures and conflicting priorities
Please note, this is a hybrid role, although you will be required to work from the office at least 3 days a week.
At Peabody, where possible, we provide flexible working opportunities from day one to our employees, as we recognise the importance of a good work-life balance; and to improve our productivity and performance, we embrace agile working, which means if you are in a desk based role, that will be a hybrid of office and home working. If your role is in a client facing environment, appropriate base location will apply.
Our mission is to help people make the most of their lives and an important part of this is to ensure that our organisation reflects the wider communities we serve. We want to attract recruit and retain a diverse, inclusive and creative workforce to give us the best opportunity to meet the diverse needs of our residents and customers. We actively encourage applications from all groups and communities, as well as from BAME, LGBTQ+ and disabled people.