Lime Trust are seeking an enthusiastic, hard-working, and dedicated ICT Manager to join our outstanding team and make a positive impact in how we can develop our technology to provide a secure, compliant, collaborative, and productive infrastructure to our schools.
We are excited to be using a variety of modern technologies and solutions to improve the outcomes and experience of our staff and pupils, and we hope you are equally passionate and excited to make a difference.
Our trust comprises of 4 primary and 4 special schools across London and Peterborough and we have high expectations and a strong commitment to raising standards. We strive to provide quality education to approximately 2366 learners and over 700 members of staff. You will be joining our centralised Trust team to provide strategic and technical support to aid our Head of Business in the delivery of planned improvements.
We hope that you will join our team to modernise technology across the trust and would want to join us in maintaining our environment and continuing to develop upon our progress to date.
The successful candidate will have:
- 5 GCSEs at Grade A-C (or equivalent) including English and Maths
- A degree or equivalent in an IT based qualification
- A commitment to continual professional development
- Experience of initiating, leading, implementing and evaluating ICT systems
- Experience of leading a team
- A full UK driving licence with access to your own vehicle for travel across the trust.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to make a real difference, significantly contributing to the quality education provision we strive to achieve at Lime Trust. In return for your hard work and dedication, we will support you to learn and develop in the role, enabling you to achieve your career aspirations. We provide a good numeration and benefits package.
We are looking for a great candidate to join us and want to hear from anyone that is interested in becoming part of our team and supporting our schools.
- IT equipment (relevant to the post)
- Well-being support including online resources/app/initiatives
- Extensive CPD opportunities, including support with external courses for further career development
- Enhanced maternity leave benefits
- Membership of a generous pension scheme (LGPS or TPS)
- National pay rates
- Cycle to work scheme
- Flexible working opportunities
- Job-sharing/Part-time working
- Term-time working
- Career break
- Supportive Special Leave requests
- Subsidised school meals
- Subsidised childcare (offered on some sites)
- Generous Annual Leave
- Flexible hours during school closures
- Compressed hours
- Staggered hours
- Home/remote working
Closing date: 12th September 2022 at 9am
Shortlisting: 13th September 2022
Interview Date: TBC
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and all applicants must be willing to undergo Child Protection screening, including checks with past employers and an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS check). References will be taken up before the appointment.