Management Accountant / Finance Reporting Officer
You will ensure that our financial reporting is accurate, meaningful and delivered on time, enabling Budget holders and Clients to understand their financial position, opportunities and responsibilities.
You will be passionate about delivering a great finance service to our clients, customers, suppliers and the team at CDS, supporting the delivery of business goals whilst maintaining strong controls, improving efficiency and driving value for money.
As a result of the work you do:
- Clients and internal customers will be confident that our financial reporting is accurate, meaningful and timely
- There will be a positive relationship with Clients and internal customers backed by a clear understanding of our obligations to and expectations of them for the finance service we provide.
- Budgets will be in place before the start of the year and will be a useful tool to measure performance
- Rent and service charge changes will happen smoothly, accurately and in good time
- The year end process will be well planned and run to time and audits will be clean.
We will look to you to
- Be the first point of call for Budget holders and Client relationship officers (CROs) on finance issues.
- Take ownership of the reporting process and the quality and integrity of the underlying financial information.
- Ensure balance sheet and intercompany accounts are regularly reconciled and that there is clear separation between CDS and Client monies.
- Keep systems and process documentation up to date
- Provide clear timetables and work plans.
You will definitely bring
- At least part qualified ACCA, CIMA or equivalent or AAT
- Enthusiasm about providing a great service individually and as part of a team