An exciting opportunity has opened for a postal services assistant in the ICT Service…
As a Postal Services Assistant you will:
- Assist with the incoming and outgoing mail
- Accurately maintain and update files and records
- Be jointly responsible for the Councils archiving system
- Be jointly responsible for the management of the Franking machine.
- Manage the issuing of the Councils identification cards
- Manage a range of different supplies
- Assist with covering the daily courier run
This role is based at Market Street Offices in Newbury working 22 hours a week.
West Berkshire Council offer excellent employment benefits such as flexible working, access to a wide range of relevant training, local government pension scheme, family friendly policies, a range of local discounts and much more! You will also be entitled to a generous annual leave entitlement of 26 days per annum rising to a maximum of 31 days.
This role is fixed term for 6 months from start date – backfill for secondment.
Please contact Emma Morgan (ICT Admin & Postal Services Team Leader) on 01635 503964 for an informal chat about this role, and/or view job description for further information.