- Employer: Birkdale Primary School
- Reference: BPS/22/209661
- Published: Wed 22/03/2023, 10:58 AM
- Closing on: Tue 11/04/2023, 13:00 PM
- Working Pattern: Part Time, Term Time
- Hours: 12.5 hours per week
- Salary: Grade B Scale Point 2
- DBS Check: Enhanced
- Location: Birkdale Primary School, Merseyside
The Governors of this happy, successful and thriving school are seeking to appoint an Office Administrator to join their friendly and busy school office. The successful applicant will be required to work 12.5 hours per week 8.30am to 3.30pm (Monday's and Wednesday's) term-time only. Although these are the hours required at present there is potential for this to change and there is always opportunity for more hours to cover absences.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and reliable with a cheerful disposition
- Passionate about working with children and adults
- Committed to the whole school community and be prepared to be actively involved in the life of the school
- Committed to the safeguarding of children
Excellent telephone manner and good ICT skills are essential. The candidate will ideally have experience of working within a school office and be proficient in the use of SIMS. Please see the attached job description for more information about the role.
The applicant should be conversant with other office duties as required and able to work as a team.
Closing Date: 13.00 on Tuesday 11 April 2023
Interviews: Thursday 20th April 2023
Due to the nature of work the post is exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and relevant care/safeguarding legislation and appointment will only be confirmed if a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure is obtained from the Criminal Records Bureau.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.