Newtons Primary School
Lowen Road, Rainham, Essex RM13 8QR
Telephone: 01708 558613
Fax: 01708 554650
Executive Head Teacher: Mrs H McClenaghan
Headteacher: Mrs U Connolly
Administrative and Finance Officer required as soon as possible
Hours: 35 hours per week, 40 weeks per year
Grade: Grade 3 point 5 - 9
Pro Rata Salary: £19,278 p.a. - £20,702 p.a. (FTE £22,575 p.a. - £24,243 p.a.)
Newtons Primary School is seeking an Administration and Finance Officer to be a key player in the day-to-day running of the school office. The school office is a busy positive place to work, the admin and finance officer responsibilities include telephone duties and to deal with daily enquiries from the parents, staff and pupils, including general administration. There will also be the requirement to support financial administration following school policy in dealing with receiving and recording income and following up on debts and payments due. The ideal candidate must have experience of working in a school office and using SIMS.
We are looking for a person who:
- is organised and able to prioritise workload
- has excellent communication skills using all forms of communication (email, face to face, telephone, written letters)
- is confident and able to work on their own initiative
- works well with others and is calm under pressure
- has the interests of children at the heart of the work they do
- has good ICT skills and able to use all Microsoft packages (Word, Excel, Publisher, PowerPoint)
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please telephone the school office to make an appointment.
Please apply online.
Closing Date: Wednesday 12th October 2022 - 12pm
We reserve the right to interview candidates before the closing date.