37 hours per week
Closing date - 5th October 2022
Interview date - 19th October 2022
For more information please contact Alison Woods email@example.com
Would you like to lead the Council’s work in attracting business growth and investment in the Winchester District? International business and global brands already call Winchester their home and we have plans to develop our retail, leisure and business offer and attract new investment, bringing new jobs and opportunities to our fabulous district.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Business Growth Officer to market and promote the Winchester District to potential developers and investors and to respond to enquiries from businesses looking to invest, move or expand in the Winchester District.
If you have experience of partnership working, a strong customer focus coupled with a commitment for stakeholder engagement this could be the job for you. We are looking for a self motivated individual with an innovative approach to join our busy economy and tourism team.
In return, we offer: an excellent package of benefits including:
- Salary up to £36,371 per annum
- Employer paid health cash plan
- Cycle to Work and Car Benefit salary sacrifice schemes
- Up to 32 days annual leave per year and other leave and flexible working benefits
- Free parking
- Membership of the Local Government Pension Scheme
- A competitive employee benefit scheme
- Support for continuous professional development
Winchester – A great past and a bold future – join us