Norbury School, Welldon Crescent, Harrow HA1 1QQ
- Required to start as soon as possible
- ECT Teachers are welcome to apply
We are looking for:
- An outstanding class teacher who will model outstanding practice and have a proven track record of impact or potential to be outstanding.
- An ECT teacher who has been judged as good, or better, by their college tutor and have the potential to lead outstanding learning.
- An excellent communicator with good interpersonal skills.
- Applicants with excellent curriculum knowledge, especially in Reading, Writing and Maths.
- An enthusiastic and focused classroom practitioner who want to make a difference to all learners.
We can offer:
- A well-being school where our own health and well-being is part of keeping pupils at the centre.
- An exciting learning environment where challenging and engaging learning is a top priority.
- Outstanding pupils who speak 54 languages from 50 countries and who are all keen to learn and explore further.
- A supportive and inspiring team to grow with.
- An award winning and vibrant school which continues to achieve extremely high standards.
- A Learning Hub for Safeguarding, where the child is at the centre of all that we do.
Visits are welcomed and highly recommended – please contact Ms J Hastings, School Manager, on 020 8863 8769 for an appointment.
Closing date: Friday 23rd September 2022, 12 Noon
Interview date: Wednesday 28th September 2022.
An equal opportunities employer