We currently have an opportunity for a full time (35 hours a week) Income Recovery Administrator to join our dedicated team.
Working as part of the Income Recovery team, you will provide a highly professional, customer-focused, income recovery service to Hightown`s residents.
The successful candidate will:
- Provide telephone support to the Income Recovery Team, dealing with telephone enquiries about rent accounts
- Monitor rent accounts, ensuring appropriate action is taken to deal with arrears of rent and charges
- Minimising current tenant debt and meeting Hightown`s income collection targets
- Knowledge and understanding of welfare benefits is desirable, with a background gained in debt recovery essential.
You will be self-motivated, with a commitment to improving our services and working collaboratively with colleagues.
The contracted hours of work will be 9:00am until 5:00pm, Monday to Friday. You will be required to have some flexibility for training or to meet the needs of the business but if this is the case you will be given advanced notice.
In return for your hard work and commitment, we offer a considerable benefits package.
- Generous annual leave allowance of 33 days per year, including statutory bank holidays, rising to 35 days with service
- £24,315 pa for a 35 hour a week contract
- Regular support from your line manager and colleagues
- Annual bonus based on satisfactory performance
- Monthly attendance bonus on top of your basic salary
- Annual salary and cost of living review
- Commitment to health and wellbeing with the Five Ways to Wellbeing
- Ongoing professional development and support to deliver outstanding support
- Workplace pension scheme and life assurance of three times your annual salary
- Refer-a-friend scheme: Earn a £130 bonus for each friend you refer to work for us
- Friendly and supportive team environment
- Employee assistance helpline
- Mileage paid for car usage
- Well-equipped on-site gym
Hightown is a charitable housing association operating principally in Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire and Berkshire. We believe everyone should have a home and the support they need, so our aim is to build new homes and to provide excellent housing and support.
We currently manage over 8,000 homes and employ over 1,000 full and part time staff from our head office in Hemel Hempstead. We have an annual turnover of £120 million and a development programme that will deliver over 400 new affordable homes each year.
If you are interested in joining our friendly team, please apply below.
Closing Date: Sunday 2nd October 2022
Interview Date: Thursday 13th October 2022
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.