We are looking for an organised, motivated individual to work in the busy Payments Team to help deliver a consistent and reliable landlord payments and billing service to the temporary accommodation teams. As Landlord Payments and Billing Officer you will be responsible for paying our landlords their monthly rent and billing local authorities for rent and other charges/fees.
You will work under the direction of the Payment and Performance Manager to:
- Process new & renewal lease payments.
- Processing hand back payments & changes relating to landlords & agents.
- Processing change of details and ownerships of existing landlords & agents.
- Invoice Local Authorities for income of leasing agreements.
- Apply for relevant rent start & rent stops on accounts.
- For a more thorough overview of all the responsibilities within this role, please refer to the attached job description
The ideal candidate will have an eye for detail and will need to demonstrate their ability to manage relationships with a diverse customer base including landlords and Local Authorities.
You will also have some experience of collating information and carrying out analysis of data to produce clear and useful information in a report format.
Excellent PC skills including Microsoft Office packages Word and Excel are required as are accurate data entry skills. Use of Northgate & SUN Q&A is desirable.
In return we offer:
- Excellent annual leave allowance and flexible working opportunities (qualifying period may apply)
- Generous pension scheme
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay - we offer enhanced maternity and adoption pay in addition to statutory entitlements (qualifying period may apply)
- Employee assistance - free confidential advice and counselling services provided by independent specialist organisations
- Health cash plan
- Staff discounts - we give our staff access to discounts at hundreds of major retailers, gyms, restaurants, entertainment, days out, insurance and much more
- Interest free loans: season ticket loan, tenancy deposit loan and training loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Life Assurance x 4 annual salary
How to apply
- Applications close at 23:59 on 30 September 2022
Please apply for this role with us online. If you are not able to apply online, please contact our HR team via to discuss your requirements.