Permanent Full time
MM1 £39, 531- £50, 568
We are looking for a Resident Liaison Officer, who will play a central part in our ambition to shape a progressive service offer for our tenants & leaseholders and for our wide range of development and regeneration programmes.
As a Resident Liaison Officer, you will lead on developing and delivering a comprehensive customer support programme aimed at Council tenants and leaseholders across Enfield.
You will be responsible for liaising with the Contractors and Project Managers for various Major Works programmes in Enfield.
To be successful in this role you will have demonstrable track record in delivering outcomes and improvements through delivery of meaningful engagement activities, to sometimes, challenging timescales.
You will be an outstanding communicator, both verbally and in writing, with high levels of computer literacy. A self-starter with a passion for delivering excellent customer satisfaction, making sure that satisfaction is at the heart of everything we do.
For this role your own transport is essential and you must be prepared to work evenings and some weekends as and where the service demands.
How to apply:
This role requires that you upload 2 documents - in the "Document upload" section of the online application form.
1. a supporting statement addressing how you meet the requirements of the job description and person specification. Your supporting statement should be around 2 pages in A4 format.
2. your CV
Please note if your supporting statement is longer than 2 pages your application may not be considered or reviewed
Why it's great to work for Enfield Council
- An excellent pension through the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS).
- Up to 31 days annual leave depending on grade and length of service. You will also get eight public holidays per year and an extra day off at Christmas.
- A blend of remote and office based working for most roles.
- Interest free season ticket loan repayable over three or ten months.
- Career development and learning experiences from a range of training courses and learning methods.
- Employee Assistance Programme to provide advice and counselling services. This is a free and confidential service available to staff and members of their family.
- Health and leisure discounts and tax-free bikes for work.
We are passionate about our people and how we deliver services to our community in Enfield. That’s why we encourage a culture that puts our customers at the heart of everything we do - by empowering our people to work together to find solutions, be open, honest and respectful, take responsibility and listen and learn. If you value these behaviours too, we’d love to hear from you - and of course we are always happy to talk flexible working, click here to find out more
Closing and Interview Dates
Closing date : Midnight 26th September 2022
Inrerview date : TBC
To apply please click on the apply button below
This role requires that you upload 2 documents.
• A supporting statement addressing how you meet the requirements of the job description and person specification.
• Your CV.
Your supporting statement should be around 2 pages in A4 format.
If you have any difficulties accessing this information, please contact Oley Taal Gaye on 0208 132 1043 or Oley.email@example.com
If you would like to know more about the role, please contact Bron Claridge on 020 8132 0481.