This role will be part office (Waterloo, SE1) and part home based.
Peabody Housing Trust are looking for an IT Analyst Developer to join on a 12 months FTC, to join an existing team to deliver benefit to the Contractor and Housing functions.
Purpose of role:
To be responsible for the ongoing development of business solutions within the organisation, primarily for Contractor, Housing and Assets management.
To deliver new/enhance existing solutions which are fully aligned with the organisation’s enterprise architecture and roadmaps, are fit for purpose from an information security management perspective, and meet delivery, quality and cost requirements and expectations.
To consistently meet and exceed targets and key performance indicators for the delivery of excellent customer service.
- To gain a strong understanding of the Contractor, Housing and Assets management applications and solutions used by the organisation.
- To assist in delivering an on-going programme of solutions design and delivery work to support the goals, objectives and business change agendas of the organisation.
- To make a full contribution throughout the life-cycle of solutions supported, from design through build, test and transition into operational running, as well as the support of production applications and services.
- To design, document and code application components for solutions in scope, including but not limited to: database structures and dataflow, business logic and functionality, presentation layer and User Interface, integration and workflow, web services, messaging and testing.
- To design, build and configure solutions which are fully aligned with the organisation’s enterprise architecture and roadmaps, are fit for purpose from an information security management perspective, and meet delivery, quality and cost requirements and expectations.
- To translate high level business requirements and functional specifications for business solutions into detailed technical designs and specifications, which meet both functional and non-functional requirements.
- To act as a technical expert and trouble-shooter for Contractor, Housing and Assets management solutions.
At Peabody, where possible, we provide flexible working opportunities from day one to our employees, as we recognise the importance of a good work-life balance; and to improve our productivity and performance, we embrace agile working, which means if you are in a desk based role, that will be a hybrid of office and home working. If your role is in a client facing environment, appropriate base location will apply.
Our mission is to help people make the most of their lives and an important part of this is to ensure that our organisation reflects the wider communities we serve. We want to attract recruit and retain a diverse, inclusive and creative workforce to give us the best opportunity to meet the diverse needs of our residents and customers. We actively encourage applications from all groups and communities, as well as from BAME, LGBTQ+ and disabled people.