Are you a recent graduate or someone keen to explore working for a leading charity and housing provider? Maybe you're both. If so, all the better. We're looking for a conscientious self-starter who can provide professional and efficient support services to the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) and their department.
This position is for a 12 months fixed term contract, with potential to become permanent
Done well, this is much more than a PA role. This is a role that intuitively supports what needs doing across the department; from assisting with recruitment and people issues through to project and event management this role truly has a hand in ensuring the department is running effectively and staff are well placed to deliver for customers. You will work closely with the CFO and their senior management team, but you will also be available to support front-line officers who deal with customers.
You'll be a do-er, competent and eager to go to a problem to help coordinate and sort it out. Working with senior leaders, sometimes on confidential or sensitive issues, you'll be diligent, loyal and discrete. Someone with a desire to work in customer service, housing or on public service outcomes would be a real bonus, but not essential.
Existing post holders have used this role to get a thorough grasp of the organisation and its needs and provide a launchpad into various other departments - it really could be the beginning of a great career in customer service, housing or many others, offering you the opportunity to gain real insight into how a CFO / executive director works and to collaborate with them on a daily basis!
If this sounds like the challenge you're looking for, then we'd love to hear from you.
In return we offer:
- Excellent annual leave allowance and flexible working opportunities (qualifying period may apply)
- Generous pension scheme
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay - we offer enhanced maternity and adoption pay in addition to statutory entitlements (qualifying period may apply)
- Employee assistance - free confidential advice and counselling services provided by independent specialist organisations
- Health cash plan
- Staff discounts - we give our staff access to discounts at hundreds of major retailers, gyms, restaurants, entertainment, days out, insurance and much more
- Interest free loans: season ticket loan, tenancy deposit loan and training loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Life Assurance
How to apply
- Applications close at 23:59 on 2 October 2022.
Please apply for this role with us online. If you are not able to apply online, please contact our HR team via to discuss your requirements.