(ISR Group 4 599 NOR, Salary Range: L11 to L16)
The Governing Body and Head Teacher are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, inspirational, committed practising Catholic to the post of Deputy Head Teacher.
The successful candidate will work with the Head Teacher to lead and develop St Mary’s on the next stage of its journey.
The successful candidate must:
- promote high expectations and will help our children to thrive in a culture that builds resilience and have a positive attitude to learning
- believe that only the best is good enough
- be an outstanding classroom practitioner who motivates and inspires children and staff
- be creative, forward thinking and skilled in leading and managing areas of school development including Pupil Premium
- be able to calmly and confidently deputise for the Head Teacher
- be able to take a strategic lead role in curriculum development and assessment
- not only have the ability to build on good practice but also bring fresh ideas
We can offer you:
- a Christ centred school with supportive staff, parents and governors in a thriving community
- well behaved children who enjoy coming to school and are keen to learn
- an exceptionally welcoming ethos and strong partnerships
- opportunities for continuing professional development
- opportunities to extend and enhance teaching practice and class cover from Early Years to Year 6
Please email your application with a covering letter to the School Business Manager, Mrs Lee email@example.com by 5.00pm on Friday 30th September 2022.
St Mary’s Catholic Primary School & Nursery is committed to the principle of equal opportunity and to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment.
This post will require evidence of an enhanced DBS certificate and we will request references prior to interview.
Please visit our Vacancy Section for an application pack www.stmaryscrewe.co.uk